Whoever said sunlight was the best medicine? Someone, probably - sounds like the sort of thing somebody might say. Anyhow, whoever they are, they're a fool and I hope they choke. Sunlight is awful, and something ought to be done about it.

I may feel differently in a few days, but right now the daystar and I are not on speaking terms. For the first time in a long. long time I got up the energy to venture out of my room, laptop and microphone in tow, and made a nice little recording nest for myself by the window. Twenty-six minutes and thirty-two seconds later I realized that I had nearly baked myself to death, and barely managed to drag myself back under cover of darkness. Cue three full days of nonexistence and several more of miserable lethargy. In fine: I'm later about uploading than I intended. The best laid mouse-plans, etc.

Anyhow, this installment is a charming little number from 1818. Extracts From Gosschen's Diary, No. 1 - there are no further extracts, at least not that I've been able to turn up, but perhaps they're being released on a bicentennial basis. If so, stay tuned for the next installment in August year-after-next. This one ought to be a special treat for fans of both knife-wielding maniacs and Robert  Browning; it was only after recording that I realized this gory gem must have been the inspiration for 'Porphyria's Lover'. As to whether the unhappy protagonist also inspired Bobby B's bit about opening hearts and looking inside them, I am not scholar enough to judge.

Read it for yourself here: Extracts from Gosschen's Diary No. 1

Comments

07/19/2016 6:47pm

Keeping a diary/ journal is actually a pretty good idea. It helps one become mindful, allowing one to actively engage in his thoughts. One tends to become more oriented towards his goals, taking note of certain experiences and achievements that helped build up to it. Having a journal would allow one an output for his thoughts and emotions. Not only that, but it would also help improve one's communication skills, as one constantly does this.

10/15/2016 6:01am

For me, sunlight isn't really charming. I would prefer rainy days with its cold breeze and peaceful feeling. I prefer being in my room alone. reading some of my favorite books in a rainy day. The feeling is very overwhelming. I was like having my peaceful moments during those times. I was like being me on my room in my own world. No one to talk with, just me and my thoughts.

02/03/2017 1:37am

Sunlight has both good and bad effects in our body. When you go out under the sun between 7 to 9 am, you will get enough Vitamin D needed in our body. But if you go out under the sun at noon, it may be cancerous to us due to exposure to ultraviolet rays. Nowadays, sunlight has more bad effects in our body than decades ago. It is because of the greenhouse effect which makes the ozone layer thin.

I have divorced myself from the sun a long time ago. I only go out before 8am and in the evening. Sun damage is permanent. It can even cause cancer. Sure we all needed benefits but exposure is not one of them. Maybe just enjoy the things we can't see but feel, like the heat.

10/26/2016 3:19am

Download Showbox if your are movie freak. With showbox app you can download HD movies at just one click.

09/11/2016 11:49pm

Hi there Adrian! I like reading extracts of Gosschen's diary. These words are from the journal of the late Reverend Dr. Gottleib Michael Gosschen, a clergyman, in the city of Ratisbonne. This story is all about Dr. Gosschen explaining in details his midnight meeting in the cubicle of a condemned murderer and the murderer's outpouring of insanity. At first read, this short story might sound so queer and weird, but if you look at the bigger picture, you'll understand and adore the depth of it. Keep posting Adrian!

11/30/2016 7:42am

nice post

12/20/2016 6:52am

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.

VigRX In happens to be the only real organic penile enlargement item that has carried out doctor-led medical research in order to confirm it can statements.

03/11/2017 12:48pm

You must also remember that infecting individuals with your personal excitement is the greatest point that can be done to market your own item.

03/11/2017 9:03pm

to provide gentle within the planet 17 B'.

03/13/2017 7:51am

therefore called simply because it is stated to provide the actual power and also energy of the horses.

03/21/2017 5:32am

Thank you very much for the info agan convey and hopefully useful to my friend who read it.
and for a friend

03/21/2017 5:35am

Something the information that we should consider

03/28/2017 8:15am

It can even bring about growth. Beyond any doubt we as a whole required advantages however presentation is not one of them. Perhaps simply appreciate the things we can't see however feel, similar to the warmth.

03/30/2017 1:08pm

в—Џ to Mix three tablespoons of the crushed seeds of a melon and honey.

04/28/2017 2:48pm

Thank you, I am quite helpful with the article that you are sehering

05/11/2017 9:29pm

Trendy doctor is provides medical tips.Medical tips are natural medical tips, health natural care solutions, natural health care advices, natural health care tips, tradition medical tips, Traditional medical advice, paarambariya maruthuvam tips, Ayurveda medical tips, siddha maruthuvam tips, paddy maruthuvam tips, Mooligai maruthuvam tips, Iyarkai maruthuvam.

05/18/2017 12:23am

Sunlight has both good and bad effects in our body.

06/01/2017 5:43am

Actually I like the main photo, I like such scenery very much.

06/10/2017 10:30am

The red tape and lengthy documentation procedures which caused delay and embarrassment are things of past.

06/11/2017 5:23am

The central issue is, will be free of budgetary issue subsequent to applying for payday credit? Is there an exit plan, a simple answer for money related inconvenience?